Saturday 1 December 2007

are bloggers really bullies?

I read the other week that some TV critic had described those who write blogs as 'bullies'. Really? Do you (assuming anyone is reading this) think that my occasional thoughts and comments amount to verbal assault. I offer the comments in a spirit of co-operation and assistance, much like the help I give to colleagues at the office or email support.
Sadly there is still a large amount of misunderstanding, even mystique, surrounding computers, and I feel compelled as an 'insider' to spread knowledge about what computers can and cannot do, and also to look at the ways in which people (workers and managers) deal with writing computer programs and supporting them.
Does anyone care to offer a view on how useful, if at all, they find my sporadic comments?

2 comments:

Jim Adams said...

Godfrey,

I stop by your blog every couple of weeks to catch up. I find it useful and entertaining. I'm a Bahá'í in the United States and found your blog in some search I was doing. I've been reading it for the past 4 months or so.

Anonymous said...

waiting for next post