Tuesday 5 June 2007

Begin Annotating

Annotations - comments in the margins; additional, amplifying explanations; added as and when needed.

This is just a series of comments on life in general, from the viewpoint of my being both a member of the Baha'i Faith, and a computer programmer/analyst/database designer. (For equal lengths of time - 37 years to date).
I have been involved with the internet from way back in the mid 80's, devising a simple set of markings to use between my employer and translators across Europe, and using email to send out the press releases to journalists.
Recently I have been asked to write reviews of some computer books, and just last weekend to 'appear' on local radio to review the Sunday papers (as a 'representative' of the Baha'i Faith).
Today I was asked to help out explaining some computer programing for one of my colleagues. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: