Monday 11 June 2007

Have a nice day

Today has been a good day. Email support has resolved my computer problem - and now I have the machine up and running again, with email, printing, browser and database all OK. I'm now running Ubuntu.

Cycling in to work and back again was good, going past those cars that were stuck in the traffic. OK, if it rains tomorrow I will go by bus. Whichever way, I am saving lots on not driving a car, am healthier and much more relaxed.

Met new colleagues at work today - three people from Russia over on a temporary basis from one of our contracting 'partner' companies. We shared stories of our families at lunch time. I have found on my travels that humans the world over are not so different from each other.

"The world is one Country and Mankind its Citizens" (From the Baha'i Writings)

No comments: